Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Salty Kisses

I remember being in elementary school (not sure what grade, but I am sure Wilma Flintstone was in my class) and someone's mother bringing these in for a Christmas party.

Remember those? Christmas parties...in school?!
Back when it was O.K.?

With the emergence of Pinterest, I saw these again. I didn't even realize I had missed them!

I made a whole bunch last night to give out at work. More than one person mentioned how much they themselves had missed them!

Gather the following ingredients:

I already had my oven on from baking other things, so I kept it at 350.

Place a good sized handful of pretzel squares on a parchment lined baking sheet.
(Don't do too many, you won't be able to get the M&M's on in time)

Place a Kiss on each pretzel.

Bake for 3 minutes.
2= not melted enough to squish
4= Too cooked and starting to separate

Once the kisses are at that perfect melty stage, add one M&M to each.

Put them in the fridge for a bit to "set" the chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment