Thursday, December 13, 2012

Chocolate Toffee Creme Pie

I have made this pie numerous times. Every time I make it, I only manage to try a bite of it before it is GONE!
(Although, to be fair, I was too full to eat the remaining piece at Thanksgiving)
It's silky, chocolaty, crunchy, sweet, and pretty all at the same time.

My husband is a big Heath bar nut, so as soon as I saw this recipe, I knew I had to try it.
The first time I made it, it was SUCH a hit, I had to bring the rest to my Nana to get it out of the house so we didn't eat it all!

It's so easy to make, and a guaranteed crowd pleaser!

2 Packages of Instant Chocolate Pudding
2 Cup cold milk
1 Container (8oz) Whipped Topping
Toffee bits
1 Oreo pie crust
1 Square (1oz) semi sweet baking chocolate, melted

Directions:
1. Mix pudding and milk in bowl with a whisk for 2 minutes
2. Stir in half the whipped topping
3. Mix in a generous handful of toffee bits
4. Pour into crust
5. Top with remaining whipped topping
6. Sprinkle toffee on top
7. Drizzle melted chocolate on top


Printable recipe



I bought the Heath bits in the baking section. I didn't measure them when I made it, we like our candy crunch !



The original recipe was found on the side of a Jell-o Pudding box. You can find it online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment