Monday, July 8, 2013

York Peppermint Ice Cream Bars

My daughter and I share the love for everything mint chocolate.

We are not sure if our obsession has to do with just complete love for the flavor...or out of desperation for something hubby won't grab for when he is in a sugar mood.

The girl and I know that we can have peppermint patties, Thin Mints, and mint chocolate chip ice cream undisturbed.

While at BJ's one day, my daughter spotted these. She had the big, wet, puppy dog eye look going....so of course I said "yes"...no ulterior motive....nooooo.

From the first bite we were in love.

Not too pepperminty (is that a word?)
Not too chocolately (another questionable word)

But very, very large. We tend to cut them and split them.
Would I buy these again? Absolutely!

Disclaimer: This is my opinion and my opinion only. There has been no compensation for this posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment