Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year 2017


What a year it has been.
As with every year, it's a roller coaster with all the loop-de-loops.

Last year I resolved to try to cook more than I relied on take out or ready made foods. Many of you followed along with my "Week in Review" series and I appreciate it!

This year, I think my food resolution will be to revisit some of the old recipes.
Hubby and the girl very much enjoy trying all the new recipes, but they ask for old faves every now and again.

That being said, I am going to flip all the way back to the beginning of this blog and make some of the most requested by friends and family.
I think a weekly challenge should be manageable...with the exception (of course) if a random vacation manages to get in the way.
(I could be very OK with this)

Let's call it "Retro Reviews"
Let's see if we loved it then and love it now!

Do you make yearly resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment