Sunday, January 10, 2016

Week in Review: Week 1: Jan 1 2016 - Jan 8 2016

Since making my New Years resolution this year, I decided to post my journey.
In part to keep myself accountable, but also just in case you care to follow along!

I will not post my plans, we we know what happens to the best laid plans...but instead, my accomplishments.


Friday January 1, 2016:
Copycat Wendy's Chili

Saturday January 2, 2016:
Biscuits
Scalloped Potato with Ham
Cherry Danish Cookies
Gingerbread Muffins
Red Velvet Oreo Truffle Brownies

Sunday January 3, 2016:
Omelettes

Monday January 4, 2016:
Pizza
(yes, I did pick this up at a pizzeria. I was out late and we had decided our fave pizza was in order. I do not consider this a "fail" as I have still made more food than I have purchased so far this week.)

Tuesday January 5, 2016:
We went out to eat.
This was more out of necessity than anything else. A group of us were in a different state for a funeral, This made the most sense.

Wednesday January 6, 2016:
Leftover Copycat Wendy's Chili

Thursday January 7, 2016:
Crackers and Cheese. (just was not very hungry)

Friday January 8, 2016:
Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese
(yes, it was canned Campbell's...but, it's a guilty pleasure!)

No comments:

Post a Comment