Friday, January 24, 2014

Almost Famous!

Paula from Blogging on the Side is doing interviews of other bloggers.
A "meet and greet" so to speak!

Last round, I was hesitant.
Naturally quiet an shy, I wasn't real sure this is something I wanted to do at all.

Watching the others who had been interviewed, I decided it was short, non invasive, and just well done by Paula.

This time around, I took a deep breath and decided to jump right in and answer the questions.
I am stupidly nervous about it, for a multitude of reasons.

Hubby is tired of hearing me about it, I am more than sure!

Got my email the other day stating that my interview would be published today.
Gah!

Wake up this morning, open my email, and...there I am.
:::sigh:::
At least it's done! I put myself out there, and now it's over.

Thank you for the opportunity Paula, it was a new experience!

If curiosity has gotten the best of you, feel free to jump over here and read what was said.


No comments:

Post a Comment