Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Good Seasons Italian Dressing

I remember my mother making this frequently when I was a kid.
(I used to be tempted to drink it)

It was a special treat, something other than your typical bottled dressings. Both of my parents worked, so very much like myself, weeknight dinners tended to be quicker, easier meals. Bottled dressings fit into this category.

As the years passed, I sort of forgot about it.
Not sure why, I just went on with my life and didn't think about it.

A friend of mine makes a great green salad.
I know, it's so simple anyone should be able to make a great one, but it's just something about it, I like hers best.
Guess what she dresses it with?

Now that I had such a delicious reminder, I ran right out and bought the "starter kit" that included the shaker bottle.

I love, love, love having fresh Italian dressing anytime I want it.


No comments:

Post a Comment