Monday, March 26, 2018

Roasted Veggie Pizza

I have been totally M.I.A for the last week!
"Life" just always seems to get in the way.

Lots of good happening my friends, lots of good.

I feel like I am a pretty positive person, as a whole, but really pleased with my current situation.
I love my friends and family.
My work life is balancing out.

I'm just in a great mood.

Easter is coming up, looking forward to family and food.
Happy is the place to be!



Ingredients:
1 LB pizza dough
8 oz Mozzarella
1 Cup Ricotta cheese
1 Tbsp Rosemary
6 Cups Roasted Veggies *
Olive Oil


*Veggie Suggestions: Carrots, Onions, Squash, Zucchini, Peppers, Potato, Eggplant


Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 475
2. Brush a large baking sheet with olive oil
3. On a lightly floured surface, stretch dough into an oval
4. Transfer dough to prepared sheet
5. Sprinkle dough with half the mozzarella
6. Spread veggies on top of cheese
7. Dallop with ricotta
8. Top with remaining cheese and rosemary
9. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper
10. Bake 20-25 minutes, or until bubbly and golden

Print



Come party with me here!

1 comment: