Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Happy Mother's Day to you all...moms, step moms, grandmothers, aunts, fur baby moms, and dads who have to do it all.



I had a great, long weekend to enjoy!
Saw an old friend on Friday and did some shopping.
(yes, I bought myself something, but the real reason was boring. Hubby needed socks.)

Saturday we lounged around in the AM an then ran errands (um, yayness)
Came home to find out that the girl child had taken it upon herself to help me out some. Sweeeet!

We did a late lunch, early dinner at a fave restaurant.

Came home, watched a movie*, and then enjoyed a thunderstorm.

**
We watched Jack and Jill with Adam Sandler.
WAY funnier than I expected!

On Sunday, we called my mother and then visited my mother in law.
Hubby was a good son and knocked some items off her "honey do" list.

Hubby heated up some leftovers for dinner, and the girl did the dishes
(hey, leftovers or not, I didn't have to cook or clean!)

Just relaxing at this point.
Really love my little family, and can't imagine any other life.

I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I have.
Contentment.



No comments:

Post a Comment