Wednesday, February 12, 2014

International Delight: Iced Coffee

International Delight has come out with ready made ice coffee.
For those of us who, you know, are too lazy to pour coffee over ice!

In all seriousness, I do like these. I think to buy them every now and again.
I have had the mocha, and now the caramel.

I don't find them overly sweet, just quite tasty.

When I first tried it, I had this idea in my head that it would be thick like chocolate milk. (huh? why?)
Happy to report it is creamy like iced coffee with cream should be.


1 comment:

  1. Hi jaytriedandtrue,

    We have just sent you a message through email regarding our project.
    We MyTaste.com one of the biggest recipe search engine in United States and in the world, would like to invite your blog to be featured on our site and make your recipes available to many people.

    If you like it, you can join through this link www.mytaste.com/add-your-food-blog.

    This is one way to share your recipes to the world and it can also help you to increase your blog traffic.
    Full information has been sent to your email.

    Kind regards,

    ReplyDelete