Friday, February 4, 2022

Crescent Layer Bars

I happened to have all these ingredients on hand, so I decided to whip these up as a treat for some of my co-workers.

They all asked for the recipe (which is adapted from Pillsbury).

J: She told me her hubby fell in love with them and demanded that she make these for him. She ended up making two...and they disappeared quickly.

D: Emailed me the next day telling me she ran right out and got all the ingredients. She is a self proclaimed anti-baker. She was cute "OMG you weren't kidding about how easy these are!! I am SO baking up a whole bunch for the next function so I can impress people"!

All I can do is giggle at my friends.
It's so rewarding when you can show someone how easy something delicious can be.

Ingredients:
1 Can Crescent rolls
1 Cup white chocolate chips
1 Cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1 Cup Slivered almonds
1 Cup cashew halves and pieces
1 (14 oz) can Sweetened condensed milk

1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Grease bottom and sides of 9 x 13 pan
3. Unroll dough and place along bottom of pan. Press over bottom and ½ inch up sides.
4. Bake dough 5 minutes
5. Sprinkle partially baked dough with white chocolate, chocolate chips, almonds, and cashews.
7. Pour condensed milk evenly over top
8. Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Cool.
9. Refrigerate 30 minutes until chocolate is set.

Print






1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy! Always nice to have something easy and delicious up your sleeve. Especially on a snowy day!

    ReplyDelete